TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. It is the customers responsibility to check the order form.
2. Payment can be accepted via BACS or Cash.
3. If order exceeds £50.00, a non-refundable booking fee of 30% is required at time of ordering. The remaining balance must either be paid in cash on collection or via paypal. Please allow 24 hours for funds to clear.
4. If you you need to cancel your order, the customer, must give us written notice of this at least a week before collection date. Cancellations of orders will incur a charge of the booking fee and half the remaining cost if cancelled less than 48 hours before the agreed collection date.
5a. Alterations can be made upto 72 hours prior to collection. Please note that alterations made may alter the original price quoted.
5b. Alterations made less than 72 hours prior to collection may incur a charge of upto 30%.
6. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your order, any monies paid will be refunded.
7. All quotations are valid for a maximum of 30 calender days.
8. Kate’s Homemade Cakes and Bakes do not accept any responsibilty for any damage occurred to the cake(s) after collection or delivery.
9. Kate’s Homemade Cakes and Bakes do not accept any returns of cakes. If you are unhappy with the product then this must be bought to our attention at time of collection.
10. All allergens must be declared to Kate’s Homemade Cakes and Bakes in writing at time of order. It is the customers sole responsibility to make these known. Whilst care is taken to ensure the cakes will be allergen free, they are prepared in an environment where nuts, eggs, milk, gluten and other allergens are present.
11. Please note that edible dowels and fixings may be used in the cake construction.Care must be taken to ensure that these are removed before consumption. If you as the customer are unsure of their presence please consult Kate’s Homemade Cakes and Bakes immediately.
12. It is the customers responsibility to look after your cake once it has left us. For more information on how to look after your cake please visit....https://www.kateshomemadecakes.co.uk/howtolookafteryourcake
13. We are unable to directly copy any cake shown to us, that has been designed by another individual or company, however Kate’s Homemade Cakes and Bakes will work with the you, our customer, to ensure the design meets your needs and requirements.
14. Both Parties agree to not post any negative information about the other arising from this event on any online forum or website without providing advance writen notice of the intended content and providing the other party with a prior opportunity to resolve any issues between the parties amicably.
15. Kate’s Homemade Cakes and Bakes reserve the right to use any photographs or sketches of our cakes for marketing, advertising and social media.